Peak Is Now Operating Online In Level 3 !
We’re delighted to let you know that Peak has reopened. All our studios have opened their doors again for Physiotherapy, with updated safety plans to keep you healthy – we can’t wait to see you.
Current Ministry of Health COVID-19 advice is:
- Physical distancing measures are encouraged during Alert Level 3
- At Alert Level 3 we are limited to 5 people in one space at one time, we will continue to remain diligent during patient appointments and change over, ensuring everyone’s safety.
Our continued measures for Alert Level 3 include:
- Encouraging courteous physical distancing
- Clients to wait outside and your physio will come and collect you before entering the studio
- Covid screening questions to be asked before clients return to the studio and any changes checked at each appointment.
- Infection prevention control measures
- Group classes are not available in the studio but we have reformer classes outside at the St Heliers studio and continue with our online mat classes and one to one conditioning.
- Cleaning protocols and infection prevention control procedures have been reviewed and continued
- Equipment must be thoroughly cleaned after each use
PEAK’S APPROACH – HEALTH & SAFETY
To make sure everyone feels safe when coming to Peak studios in all Alert Levels, we’ve compiled guidelines on the measures we continue to take.
What is Peak doing?
- Disinfecting our equipment and physio beds after each use. Our team continues to observe high levels of hygiene, for example washing hands after each patient contact – we even have a hand washing protocol and all staff are audited on this
- Disinfecting door handles, eftpos machines & frequently touched surfaces, regularly throughout the day
- The option to have Pilates pillows in a zip lock bag
- We are washing all physio towels, blankets, covers and Pilates cushions more frequently, though clients are encouraged to bring their own pillows and towels
- We’re maintaining an increased number of disposable wipes and spray stations throughout the studios
- Hand sanitiser clearly displayed at the door, with every client or staff member encouraged to use upon entry and exit to the studio
- Hand sanitiser and single use disinfectant wipe stations in every physio room, at reception and easily accessible throughout the clinic
- Washing our hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds), then drying thoroughly
- Gloves are a provided option for clients and patients to use while in our clinic, including during classes
- Spraying all reformer straps with Dettol Glen 20. Reformer straps for client purchase – You are welcome to contact www.pilatesreformer.co.nz / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintaining the use of closed bins for disposal of used cleaning materials only
- Encouraging clients to sanitise and clean the equipment they used after the class
- Maintaining physical distance between physio consultation rooms, by having the physios using one room per day each, where possible, minimising cross contamination and allowing sufficient time to clean and disinfect rooms between clients
- Keeping class numbers small to help minimise risk – Unless Reformers can fit in the studio space safely, with the guidelines on spacing(2m apart).
- Maintaining appropriate physical distancing during Pilates classes
- At times we may ask our clients to remain in the car prior to appointments to ensure the waiting room maintains distance between people. If you notice a busy waiting room as you arrive please give our reception staff a call or wave to let them know you have arrived and when your physio or instructor is ready, we will call you in. Thank you for your adaptability and understanding.
- Our Pilates reformers have been moved further apart to minimise any risk
- Contact tracing – keeping track of anyone entering our premises via Ezybook, Cliniko and a clearly displayed QR code, digital Covid tracker at all entrances
- Studio doors to remain open, where possible, for increased airflow
- Ensuring people with COVID-19 symptoms stay off the premises, by displaying Covid-19 site signage
- Instructing colleagues and clients to stay home if they have any symptoms like fever or runny noses
- Directing people who are identified as having such symptoms to call Healthline (0800 358 5453) or contact their general practice
- Contact tracing – QR codes clearly displayed at all entrances and Cliniko booking schedule tracking
- This information is important for the process of contact tracing, should it be required, to track down and prevent the further spread of COVID-19. The register will be kept for at least 2 months
- Providing public health messages and posters at business premises to support good hygiene practices
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own water bottles
- Clients may continue to fill out any paperwork and patient forms
Please email your preferred studio to request further information. We will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
Keep an eye on your emails, our website, facebook and instagram accounts for further updates.
Thank you for your continued support during these uncertain times. Stay safe and look after yourself and others.